Graduation is right around the corner – have you bought your niece a graduation gift yet? Or do you have a family member with a birthday coming up?
In case you didn’t see our post about Mother’s Day, two weeks ago we ran a last-minute campaign to send your mom a gift unlike any other – a Vittana loan on her behalf. When someone made a loan, we sent a card, personal note, and flower petals to their mom. People seemed to love the idea, and we’ve had multiple other requests for gift certificates since.
We don’t currently have an automated gift certificate system set up on our new website, although it’s in the works. But in the meantime, we would still like you to be able to give a loan to a family member or friend. So we’re continuing the fun – if you want to send a gift certificate to someone you know, we’ll make sure it happens.
All you need to do is send us a few details after you make a loan, and step-by-step instructions are below. We’re leaving out the flower petals this time (sorry), but everything else will be taken care of.
- Search for students and make a loan here.
- Email us at email@example.com with:
- Name of the person
- Their address (whether email or snail mail)
- Any (brief) personal message you want us to include
- Date you want it to arrive
- We’ll make a personalized card with your student’s photo, information and your message and get it to your friend or family member.
And that’s it. If you want to honor someone important in your life, just let us know. Happy gift-giving!